Council MeetingsAll Council meetings are held at St. John the Apostle school located next to the parish.
- Council Officers meet the 1st Thursday of the month in the school library at 7:00 pm.
- Business Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the school cafeteria at 7:30 pm. A rosary precedes at 7:00 pm.
- Knights Night Out are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. A different dinner location is selected each month so check the calendar to see the current location. 6:30 pm. This meeting is open to all Brothers and their families.
- Social Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month in the school cafeteria at 7:30 pm. This meeting is open to all.
We can also be reached by standard postal deliveries using the address shown below. Feel free to mail us.
Council 13467 was presented its charter on February 24, 2004 at St. John the Apostle church. We began with a total of 81 members and a full cadre of officers. Please follow the link below to read about our formation and see photos of the charter presentation.
How to Join
In vestibulum massa quis arcu lobortis tempus. Nam pretium arcu in odio vulputate luctus. Suspendisse euismod lorem eget lacinia fringilla. Sed sed felis justo. Nunc sodales elit in laoreet aliquam. Nam gravida, nisl sit amet iaculis porttitor, risus nisi rutrum metus.
- Faucibus orci lobortis ac adipiscing integer.
- Col accumsan arcu mi aliquet placerat.
- Lobortis vestibulum ut magna tempor massa nascetur.
- Blandit massa non blandit tempor interdum.
- Lacinia mattis arcu nascetur lobortis.